Friday, January 7, 2011

First post - it better be good!

Hello readers! This is my first attempt at diving into the blog world, so bear with me. I have pondered the thought of creating a blog for about a year now. It started with my adventures attending concerts on a regular basis. When you attend as many shows as I do, they all tend to run together. I wanted a way to remember everything I could about that particular show and also to be able to share it with others. Well, that was a great idea, but along came my last semester as a college student. For those that do not know, I had the WORST semester I could have imagined for the last semester of college. I wrote 23 papers from September-December (3 months people!) and suffered from an extreme case of senioritis. It wasn't fun or easy, but I'm proud to say I came out with all B's and graduated December 18, 2010. Yay me!

Back to my point - now that I'm a college graduate, working part-time, looking for a real job full-time, I have more time on my hands now. Enter in - BLOG! In this day-and-age, there is so much that distracts us from keeping our relationships open with people. Social networking sites may seem like a good substitute, but in my opinion, they fall flat of seeing who a person really is and what's on their mind. Even text messages have become a normal means of communication between friends and family. This is my solution to that problem. Through this means of communication, I hope that I can express to you who I really am and also provide myself an avenue to dispose of the constant ramblings going on in my head.

I have a lot to say about a lot of topics, but I promise I will never push my views on anyone. Instead, I will try to provide information so that you can form your own opinions. Cheers to all of you reading this and for taking an interest in what I have to say!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds great. I think this will be good for you.
    Love you sweet girl,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, can't wait to read about all of the rabbit holes you travel through over the next few years!

    ReplyDelete